If you are looking for an amazing party accessory look no more as we got for you the masquerade masks. These masks are great to be worn in any of your costume parties. In case you want to design your own mask, we have even got that covered for you. In this article, we are going to tell you how to make masqurade masks. You will be easily able to make the masks on your own without any problem. All you will have to do is to follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Hole punch
- Hot glue gun
- Colored feathers or fake flower petals
- Glitter and glue
- Elastic thread or string
- Crafting foam sheets/ thick paper/ thin plastic sheets
What do you need to do?
- first of all you will have to think of the design that you need for your mask and draw a masquerade mask on the crafting foam, paper or the plastic sheet. Make sure that you are able to draw the design properly.
- Cut out the mask form the sheet.
- next, you will have to cut the holes for your eyes. Make sure that you have cut the holes according to your vision comfort and that it will allow you to see properly without any kind of obstacle in between.
- After this, you need to decorate the mask on your own with the help of feathers or the flower petals. You can add up these with the help of the hot glue gun.
- You can also use the paint and glitter items to draw some details on your mask. Be creative and think of the decoration that will be outstanding and amazing.
- after you are done with the decoration and it has dried out completely, you will have to do make small holes on both the edges of the mask. Attach the thread or the elastic string through both of the edges. These will help you out to hold the mask and make it stay in the place.
After your homemade masquerade masks are ready, you are all set to show it off at the next costume party you visit. By this process, you can easily make a huge number of masks and organize a costume party of your own with your family and friends.